Make life-long memories.
This unique experience gives you the opportunity to learn sugar art (cookie and cake decorating) skills from Bloom beneficiaries who are award winning, world-class sugar artists. Between classes, our tour guides will show you the very best of Cambodia. From the vibrancy of local markets, to luxury spas, to the ancient temples of Angkor Wat – you’ll get to experience the many wonders of Cambodia!
All proceeds from the tour go toward empowering sex-trafficking survivors with counselling and vocational training – giving them the opportunity to build brighter futures.
This unforgettable experience includes:
9 Sugar Art Master Classes
Taught by Bloom beneficiaries (who are now world-class, award winning cake-decorators!) these classes teach foundational sugar art skills including:
– Piping and flooding techniques for cookie decoration
– Marbling, mehndi design and brush work (these techniques can be applied on cookies and cakes)
– Sugar sculpting (including sugar flowers and leaves) for cupcakes and cakes.
Cookies and sugar sculptures will be packaged for you to take home with you.
Note: these classes can also be tailored for intermediate to advanced decorators. If there is a specific skill you would like to learn (e.g. advanced sugar flowers or butter cream work), please let us know upon registration.
Experience the vibrancy of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– 6-nights at La Rose Suites in the heart of Phnom Penh
– Enjoy a 3-hour indulgence package at a luxurious traditional Cambodia spa
– Sunset cruise on the Mekong River
– Rooftop dinners at Phnom Penh Sky Bars
– Try local cuisine and eateries from around the world
– Shop the local markets
– Daily cultural experiences including: tuk tuk tours, temples, and street food.
– Behind the scenes tour of Bloom Asia NGO
Tour price is all inclusive of the above experiences and all meals. Price is for twin-share. If you require a private room, a single supplement applies. Prices exclude flights, visa and insurance.
Explore Siem Reap & the Angkor Wat Temples (optional 3 night add-on)
– Entry to the world-renown Angkor Wat Temples (full-day tour).
– Relax after the temples with a massage and pamper package at a luxury spa.
– Entry to Kulen Elephant Sanctuary. Walk with the elephants in their natural habitat and enjoy a traditional Cambodian meal in the national park.
– Visit the awe-inspiring Phare Circus.
– Explore Siem Reap with Lady Tuk Tuk’s (Cambodia’s first female tuk tuk company!).
– Enjoy Siem Reap’s rich food culture.
– 3 nights accommodation
Twin share price is $855 and includes all meals and activities. Flights to be booked seperately by participants.
Register Now for November Tour
Dates: October 30-Nov8 (including Siem Reap extension)
Price: Deposit – $1250 AUD | Final installment – $1250 AUD | Total price – $2500
Tour price includes all the experiences listed above and all meals. Flights/insurance/visa are at participants cost.
Ages: The trip is open to participants over 14. We often have mother/daughter pairs join our trip.
Notes: Trips require a minimum of 6 participants to go ahead. Please book early as each trip only has the capacity for 8 participants. If you would like to arrange a private group tour, please contact us.
“The Bloom Cake Decorating Tour is one of the most memorable things I’ve ever done. It was the perfect mix of a beautiful holiday in a new country and learning the art of cake decorating. We learnt so much on the course and had so much fun exploring Cambodia. It was incredibly special to do it with my Mum – memories to last a lifetime!
It was also beautiful to meet the girls at Bloom and know that our tour would empower more girls. I would recommend this to everyone – you’ll never regret it!”
— Sarah Webber (2020)
Bloom Asia cares about the privacy of your personal information and is committed to upholding the Australian Privacy Principles. We have strong policies and procedures in place to ensure your information remains secure and confidential. Your personal information will be carefully protected by Bloom Asia and will never be sold to others.
*Pseudonyms have been used to protect the privacy of Bloom Asia Beneficiaries.